The Winner of our facebook pet costume contest is ....
Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital for Dogs and Cats, located in Cranbrook, BC.
We provide a wide variety of quality medical, surgical, dental and nutritional care for our valued patients.
Our veterinarians and staff are frequently updating their knowledge and skills, embracing new equipment and techniques. The staff at Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital are also committed to encouraging responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and providing our clients the current education about their pets health.
Laser Therapy for Healing
Pet Dental Care
- We take care of your pet throughout all of its life-stages. Dogs and Cats age much faster than we do ... ("1-year of our lifetime is about 7-in-dog-"years." )
- Ask us about puppy or kitten health needs from vaccines to pet food that matches the growth and vigor of young pets.
- As the pets reach middle age activity levels change. Is your pet an active outdoor pet or is your pet a sedentary couch lover?
- Senior Pets require more attention to their coat, diet, dental and overall health.
Microchip Your Pet for ID
- Pets separated from their owners can often be reunited. Microchipping is a safe and effective way of identifying your pet.
Read more about Microchip
- Microchipping lets your pet tell us who they are and where they belong.
- Link the ID number stored in the microchip to the international database that has the owner's contact info.
Pet ID Tags
- Custom engraved Pet ID Tags-in minutes. With our new computer engraver you can select lettering or tag shapes.
- Engrave the front with the pet's name.
- Engrave the back with your home number and cell phone.
Prescription Pet Food
Surgery and Diagnostics